IWI NEGEV NG-5 CAL.5.56
ISRAEL WEAPON INDUSTRIES, LTD.|ISRAEL
MADE IN ISRAEL
The NEGEV NG5 Light Machine Gun is an advanced compact and lightweight (averaging 16 ¾ lb) machine gun in caliber 5.56 NATO that has been deployed in conflict zones around the world. Battle proven by the IDF as well as multiple militaries and LE agencies in countries across the globe, the NG5 is extremely reliable under adverse environmental conditions such as mud, dirt, sand, rain and snow. This is the finest, lightest, most reliable LMG in the world!
The NG5 LMG SF has a 13” barrel and an OAL (with buttstock extended) of 35”.
Main features of the NEGEV LMG SF:
- Unique semi-auto firing mode that enables accurate and controlled fire for CQB plus full-auto capability for maximum fire power.
- Gas regulator for rate of fire adjustment.
- Cold hammer forged CrMoV chrome lined quick change barrel.
- Uses standard NATO STANAG (AR-15/M16) magazines, drum and belt-fed. (Drum Capacity – 150, 200 rds)
- Incorporates four safety mechanisms that minimize the chances of uncontrolled fire.
- Adjustable tritium sights are standard.
- Included 45 degree assault handle allows for exceptional control while firing with a belt fed drum or STANAG magazine.
- Extremely robust steel folding bi-pod.
- Side-folding buttstock on both NG5 models with adjustable length and adjustable comb on the NG5 LMF SF.
- Picatinny top rail welded to the receiver, not the loading gate, provides continuous and repeatable “Zero” with your choice of optics.
- Quick dismantling in the field for routine maintenance.
- True OTB (over-the-beach) capability.
NEGEV SF | TECHNICAL DATA
Total length exstended (mm): 890 Total length folded (mm): 680 Rate of fire (approx. rd./min): 850~1,050 (magazine / belt) Rate of fire (approx. rd./min): 950~1,150 (belt – extreme conditions)