MEPRO STING (Dual Wavelength Laser Pointer)
MADE IN ISRAEL
Meprolight’s engineering and tactical teams designed the Mepro Sting to be a MIL-STD-810 weapon-mounted dual laser system for CQB and covert night operations. The pointer emits either an IR laser or visible red laser that projects a point-of-aim dot on the target. Switching between visible laser and IR laser pointer is simple. More importantly, accidental switching is prevented by the mode’s safety mechanism.
Powered by a single AA battery, the lasers allow the shooter to rapidly engage multiple targets without having to use their sights. A press to lase-PTL-cable can be affixed to any spot on the gun depending on personal preference allowing the shooter to momentarily or continuously lase the target. The Sting features a precision single aiming mechanism for simultaneous boresighting of the visible and IR lasers. Zeroing can be done day or night without the need for special tools.
- A single zeroing mechanism enabling simultaneous zeroing of both the visible & IR lasers
- Selectable High and Low laser output power and momentary or constant lasing modes
- Powered by a single commercial AA battery
- MIL-STD 810 qualified
- Laser pointers: Red & IR
- Weight: 220 g (7.76 oz.)
- Wavelength: Visible ~635nm / IR ~850nm
- Beam divergence: < 0.3 mRad (dot)
- Power Source: 1x “AA” (Alkaline/Lithium/NiMH)
- LED indicator: IR Laser- Green, Red Laser- Red, Low battery- Flashing Red
- Weapon mount: MIL-STD-1913- Picatinny (quick release)